What else could bring us so much joy
But the announcement of a baby boy
We've been captured by their smiles and charm
And love to hold them in our arms
So what would be as special as these three
To add a little girl to our family!
Yeah! We are so
surprised and excited. She won't be here til the spring but I knew most of you couldn't wait that long. I've already caught the shopping bug. The first thing I wanted to do after the ultrasound was buy something pink. Is that normal?
18 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! Your little guys will totally love having a sister. Yup. The pink thing is acually completely normal. I hated pink and you know how long that lasted around here. I have complete rooms that are pink! Just wait. It's so much more fun to shop for a little girl. Brooke's gonna hate it! : ) Congrats again!
I was dying to know! After Trey announced that you were finding out today, to all of Primary (hilarious story I'll have to tell you about it soon). That is so exciting! I know you are an expert in the boy department, but you will have so much fun with a girl! And yes, Pink is totally normal. You will have a blast buying girl clothes!
It was sooo good to see you today! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Hope you got my email. Let me know when you think of some names! I have a list like a mile long--if you want any ideas :P I won't be using them--lol
Congratulations!!! How fun to have a little girl! Poor guy who wants to date her with all those big brothers looking out for her.
Go enjoy some pink shopping!!!!
Yay! I'm so thrilled for you. Bring on the pink, it will be so fun shopping for girly things! So, I'm buying you lunch next week at that deli you talked about to celebrate this great announcement. And, I won't take no for an answer. Let me know which day is best for you?
CONGRAT'S TORI.
No way! I just assumed that it would be a boy!! Congratulations, girls are wonderful!
Yay. That is so exciting. I didn't know you were pregnant. Shopping for a girl is sooo fun. Enjoy. I hope you are feeling well.
I'm so happy for you tori!!Your such a good mom.
Hooray! I am so excited for you.
Yeah!! Congratulations:) Girls are so much fun and so fun to dress except for trying to match the 145 different shades of pink out there. I am sure she will be spoiled and teased by her brothers.
I am so excited for you!! Girls are really fun to shop for. I hope you are ready to spend money like you never thought before!! And yes there is nothing like buying a cute little baby pink outfit!!
Wooohoooo! That is very exciting.
Nothing like a little girl. The shopping...endless. :-)
Boy will she be spoiled by all her older brothers.
Congrats. So happy for you. Let's get together...sooner than later.
I frequent Lehi so we just need to get together.
Yes, the pink is normal! We did the same thing. She's got it in for her with those three cute brothers....they are always going to be looking out for her! What a lucky little girl. We are so excited for you ~ congrats again!
A GIRL!!! how fun, I love little girl clothes.
I am so happy for you. You will love having a little girl. Can't wait to see what she looks like.
Congrats! I am super happy for your family! Girl's are so much fun...boy's are too, but it is great that you will be able to experience both.
Congrats! I don't think a little pink will hurt anyone! With all those brothers she may not get a date in high school, but that's a long ways off. I just found your blog and your family is super cute! Oh, just in case I don't look like myself in the pics, this is Jami Zingelman McKell, and we live in Spanish Fork. I see your lil sis Katy at work once in a while.
Have a Happy Christmas!
congratulations! That is so exciting. Your boys are so cute - you must have a lot of energy to keep up with them. I know that I have to stay on my toes to keep up with my two boys. I will be moving to Utah in the next few months and would love to get together. Just so you have it, my email is valandmatt@gmail.com
Valerie
Post a Comment