How beautiful are these girls! Inside and out.
My Laurels. The youth took a trip to Temple Square for an activity. It was beautiful. The weather was cool but not too cold. It wasn't crowded at all. The youth had a great time and we had yummy hot chocolate afterward. We were going to have treats too but Brother James and his crew took off early with the cookies. Hmm hopefully they don't put on any extra holiday weight from eating all those cookies.


8 comments:
Wow! What an amazing picture of the temple! The photographer must be incredible. By the way the cookies were delicious!
Sounds like you guys had such a fun activity. I love temple square at this time of year!
You are so wonderful Tori! Thanks! I love the picture of Sarah!
Good job, YW Leaders.
Woot woot!
Check out the pregnant hottie.
Laurel leader? I am sure the girls love you.
That was a fun night! And the hot chocolate was amazing:) I love working with you in YW because you are so great:)
Cute hat! Love it. We are trying to find a night to make it to see the temple lights. It's so beautiful.
Glad you are enjoying your calling, but then you always have been great at whatever you are asked to do. I know from personal experience. You are wonderful! Sounds like it was fun!
Post a Comment