Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Talbot Christmas 2008

Christmas was special this year because we had two of my sisters with us. For Christmas Eve we went to Delta to Brook's sisters house and had a yummy dinner with family. My kids miss their cousins so it is always a special treat to see them. We got home a little late so it wasn't a problem getting the kids to go to bed that night. Christmas morning came about 7:30 and despite a little mix up with the gifts from Santa the boys were happy with their presents. (Trey thought Santa brought him a bike and Trevon a guitar. It turns out the bike was a little small for Trey and that it was actually Trevons. Sweet little Trevon didn't care. Bike or guitar he was just happy to be there.) The kids played with their toys as they opened them. We spent the better part of the morning playing monkey ball on the WII and Brook made pancakes, waffles and ham for breakfast. Later we went outside and played in the snow. Brook's parents came over that night and had meatball sandwiches as the kids destroyed the living room with the 2ND round of Christmas presents. I'm so grateful for mine and Brook's families. I'm also grateful that we could spend time with them on Christmas. They take such good care of us and my kids love them all.
Our Christmas Village.
Tyce with his monkey and four wheeler.Trevon on his new bike.Trey with his guitar.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

It sounds like you guys had such a great Christmas. I love the pictures in the snow.

Andria said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas. I love your Christmas village. It looks so fun!

Katie McCaul said...

That is funny they thought they had the other gift. Looks fun and I love your village too.
You are right we do need a girls night! There are lots of good shows playing or I think play games at somebody's house sounds fun too.