Every year in December we have a tradition of playing in the toys for kids softball tournament in St. George. This includes my sisters, brothers-in-law (2 of them), the Delta boys and some stragglers we manage to round up along the way. It is a long trip down, usually very cold but oh so much fun. This year we won the drop down tournament which is the best we've ever done. We played 8 games starting at 8:00 am and ending at 11:00 pm. There was frost on the ground when we got there and frost when we left. It's the most fun I've had playing in a tournament in a long time. I'm so grateful our family still takes the time to do things like this together.





3 comments:
Congrats!
That looks like fun.
I think that trophy would look great in the garage. :-)
Happy New Year!
You guys are rock stars. Congrats.
Tori
How are you? That looks fun...but cold. I have many fond memories of
playing softball with you back in our high school days.
Post a Comment