I've been tagged by Stacey weeks ago so I guess it's time to respond.
10 Interesting things about me......
- I love sugar! There is always room in my belly for something sweet.
- I was homecoming queen in High school.
- I'm the oldest of 5 girls and lived in a 2 bedroom house until I was 12.
- I love to read almost anything, especially encyclopedias with my oldest son.
- I want to be a nurse when I grow up.
- I want to have a vacation home in Hawaii someday.
- I used to be chunky, chubby, full faced. Whatever you want to call it.
- My husband and I are complete opposites.
- I've always wanted 5 boys!
- I just stopped biting my fingernails after 30 years! You can do anything if you want it bad enough.
Ok now I tag Jessica, Tiffany and Rachelle
9 comments:
such fun answers! Homecoming queen huh? Do you have a tierra?
Tori I doubt you were ever chunky. I want to see the pictures to prove it.
I am with Shannon, I want the pictures to prove it. Your version of chunky might be different than mine!!! Well I am glad you are having such cute boys so my girls can find husbands some day!!
Stacey
I keep in my cedar chest if I ever have a little girl maybe i will let her play with it. Ha ha
That is crazy five boys?!? I don't think you could have been chunky either.
have to agree on the chunky. pictures? =)
you would be an awesome mom of 5 boys! your answers are great, so creative. all your new posts are so cute, good pics of your boys.
Hey Tori,
I got your blog address from Megan at church today. I'm in Parowan for the week and I understand I just missed you by a few days - darn! I hope that life is treating you great. I would love to see you sometime while I am in the state. :-) You can visit my blog to get caught up - valnmatt.blogspot.com
Valerie (Vincent) Evans
So fun to learn new things about you! We really need to get together with our boys!
Tori you all look so good! It is great to see that you all are doing so well!We sure miss every one. Its hard being away. Its not the same were we are. Take care and God bless. Drop a line.
jencarp1@gmail.com
love ya
Brady and Jen Carpenter
Post a Comment