This is my nephew who was born on May 22. Isn't he adorable. His name is Cohan Michael Leavitt. His sister, Lily, who is 2 1/2 is so glad to have him here and she would rather no one touched or held him unless they clear it with her.
Trevon just loves babies and can't keep his hands or his kisses off this little guy. This is big sister Lily and Tyce having a bath. Lily taught him that its ok to lay down in the water. I'm really glad he will do it except that I can't get him out.
3 comments:
I love the tub picture. So cute!!
Okay that last picture with the two of them in the tub is so cute! I can tell she's your neice too she looks like all of you girls!
That's when you have to make sure you don't fill the tub too deep, right? Cute pictures!
Post a Comment