Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Rough Week

This is my brother-in-law in a big hole in my newly planted flowerbed where I was actually starting to get some good growth coming on. With every shovelful of mud thrown on my plants, there was a wince from me. Brook finally made me go in the house.
This is Brook after climbing out of the big hole. They were completely covered and anyone who knows Brook knows that this is driving him crazy! He hosed off after every descent into the mud. Anyway, we got the leak fixed thanks to some good neighbors and a love-to-play-in-the-mud brother-in-law. This leak came after Brook hit a deer and smashed his car which was getting fixed for 2 and a half weeks and me finding out I needed a new rim for my car which cost us $600. No, I'm not complaining. I'm just remembering how blessed we are that we are healthy and happy. Needless to say, everything is fixed and I have the opportunity to re-do my flower garden. But if it looks a little shabby when you come by, that is why.

2 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

I'm sorry about the rough week, hang in there, it can't last forever. But that is a really nice hole. We had one of those in front of our house last summer too.

Crazycozartclan said...

Awwww man! That is way crappy! Sorry! You'll have fun planting new flowers. Your little guys love helping you do that! We need to get together sometime we miss you guys!