Monday, May 26, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation


Trey could not keep his eyes off Vince Liddiard who was signing for the audience. I think He was trying to figure out why Vince was not doing the right actions to the songs. I thought it was hilarious and laughed the entire time. Vince finally said "Hi" to him and Trey grinned and said "Hi" back and then he could pay attention again but He still couldn't figure out what song Vince was singing. Ha Ha! Below is his teacher, Misty Ovard. She is a great teacher and Trey loves her.

Friday we went to Pony Express to watch Trey say "goodbye" to Kindergarten and "Hello" to First grade. Actually "Hello" to summer first, hopefully. They sang about moving on to first grade and all they learned in Kindergarten which is all we really need to know, right? I'm so proud of him and how excited he gets about learning. Always asking questions from why do bees sting? to who fought in WWII? He is so curious and listens when you don't think he is and doesn't when you want him to. He really loves to read and I am so glad when I see him reading to his little brothers. It makes me realize that this time goes by too quickly and I can't get it back. My daily resolution to be more patient, loving and kind to my children is in full swing again. Just a reminder to all my friends lets enjoy being mothers right now. I'm so glad I am a mother.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so funny, I love the pictures of him staring off. Thanks for the reminder, this time goes by so fast, and before we know it it will be over. Mark keeps singing that song "You're gonna miss this" to me in stressfull times at our house. He's trying to be funny....trying...but it really is true!

Crazycozartclan said...

So he graduated on Friday? Mine isn't until Thursday of this week. Weird! It hit me really hard this year how quick they grow up. When your youngest is wearing the oldest clothes and that ones going into 1st grade it hits home. They don't stay babies forever! He looks so cute. Tell him congrats for us!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Tori...is was great to hear from you again. You are a fabulous mom and I just can't believe you have a boy going into the 1st grade.
He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

On to first grade! All the kids are getting so big! Great picture of trying on the cars underwear (different post, I know)! So typical. Now that I'm in the blogging world, I decided to try to check everyone else's blog out. It is fun to see your cute family. Thanks for keeping in touch!

Katie McCaul said...

Hey your boys are so cute!!! Do you have a running club? If you do I want to join...I need someone to go running with. Since Andria can't yet and Shannon doesn't like to run I was wondering if you went running. Let me know Andria said last year you guys went and if you are going this year i would love to go. let me know. Katie