It was a good Mothers Day! My kids were pretty good, the weather was beautiful and I got the new Stephanie Meyer book "The Host". We drove up American Fork canyon on the Saturday before and did a little fishing and had a picnic. There was a slight breeze that made it chilly, Definitely not camping weather yet. I am loving this weather the last few days though and it is starting to feel like summer. Should I get excited that it might last? I'll just enjoy it while it is here.
4 comments:
Oh those pictures are so sweet. I am glad you had a good Mother's Day. Is the host a sequel to her other books? I need to start to read them because I have heard so much about them.
I love the pictues of you guys! You are so cute! I am glad you had a good mother's day, you deserve it! I hope that I can become a mother like you. You are amazing, and I am always telling Mark what a great mom you are! I am so grateful for your friendship.
I hope the weather stays warm too...I am ready to be outside!
Cute new pics! Mother's Day sounds like it was great. I have my fingers crossed that the warm weather will stay. We are all so ready for summer!
I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! Have you finished The Host yet? I just started it--page 32 actually. So I've got a ways to go. Have a great day! Jane
Post a Comment