Friday, May 9, 2008

boys birthday bash






I am all partied out from a long birthday celebration. All that remains is half a birthday cake, a pluthera of toys that we haven't put down since opening and 12 half-flated balloons that we just can't seem to throw away. The boys were so glad to have a party with their friends and to see their cousins. It really was a great week but I wonder if it will be like this every year. We've got to come up with a new plan. I thought the Star Wars obsession would have faded by now but is on the rise again with the new Jedi robes and light sabers Grandma Char bought them. Luckily Trevon got two light sabers so he is sharing with Tyce because he will not be left out of anything.

Finally, Trevon has mastered the potty before his 4th birthday. I can't believe it happened. I knew it would but I was tired of waiting. I am so proud of him. Like most things it just had to be his idea and the threat that he would have to wear pink girl panties if he went in his pants. There is nothing worse for Trevon than to have to do something girly. Anyway, he got new cars underwear so everyone had to try them on. Apparently underwear on the head is typical of boys. It's the first I've seen (besides on Animal House) but I'm sure it will not be the last.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

He's potty trained!! I am so happy for both of you! I love your blog, and can't wait to read more.

Lindsey said...

Such a cute family! Love the underwear on the heads!

Wendy said...

I love the blog. I am so glad you have one. I miss you so much, I miss seeing and talking to you as often as we did. I miss the boys too so it is so good to see them. Way to go on the potty training. Love you tons.

Madsen Family said...

CUTE! I am so happy you are blogging now. Those are great pics, I especially love the underwear on the head.

Angie said...

Oh what a cute blog! I love this blogging world and finding connections on other people's blogs. Such cute pictures!

Crazycozartclan said...

Yea! I am glad that you joined the blogging world. Now maybe we can complete a sentence without the kiddos interupting us! I am glad that all the "partying" is done I feel your pain when all the birthday's bunch together. Talk to you soon

Don't Blink said...

I am excited that you are blogging! Isaac loved looking at the pictures of your boys. So Cute!