Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lake Powell Again!!

Our second week in Lake Powell was in August and it was quite a bit warmer this time. In fact, it was HOT. It seldom cooled down at night. Thank goodness for air conditioning. I don't know how we survived without it before. The water was beautiful and warm. Just nice enough to keep us cool in the day. It was another wonderful trip with our family and strengthened our bonds even more. We are so blessed.Me, Tyce and Bella looking hot and keeping cool.(There are no beauty contests at Lake Powell thank goodness!)
Lacy, Katy Jayne, Casey, Me and Megs taking care of my pops. (Looks good for 50, Huh?)

This is just one of the many beautiful pictures at the Lake.


More pics of my sisters and Mom. I guess Megs and I were the only ones who got the Jazz hands memo. Leave it to us to throw something crazy in there.

Everyone but my Dad on the houseboat. We love it! And I love all of them. Can't wait until next year.





2 comments:

Andria said...

So much fun!! I love the picture of you girls holding up your dad. So cute!! It looks like it was such a great time!!

Katie McCaul said...

OMG!!! Looks like a blast...I love lake powell. Your dad looks great for 50!