Bella was blessed by her daddy on June 7th in the Highlands 1st ward in Eagle Mountain, Utah. We had lots of family and friends come to support us. Bella slept most of the day. We were able to really enjoy her on her special day. She looked so beautiful in her blessing dress and I even loved the sweet headband that added a little color to all the white. She has been such a good baby and a blessing in our family's lives. The boys still love to hold and kiss her. Tyce tells me all the time, "Mom, I love her."





7 comments:
You're right, she is so pretty. I love the flower and the bracelet.
She is so pretty! I love the dress.
tori that dress is adorable. she looks so pretty. you took such great pictures!
she is adorable. where did you find the dress? a little too early for me to start looking but good to have some ideas.
She is such a doll!! I just love her dress!! She looked so pretty that day!
AWHHHHHH! She is adorable. Congrats, Tori! I love the name you chose as well, it really fits her, doesn't it?
I love the pictures, you did great. She is such a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment