
Labor Day is always a special time for our family. We have family come from California that we only see once a year so we love to go to Parowan when the Iron County Fair is in town.


We go to the parade and the carnival and we go up to the 5 mile and have a dutch oven lunch with the whole family. It's such a great time to visit with family that we don't see often and let our kids play together.

My brother in law likes to pose. But really, earlierin the week, he almost cut his finger off and it feels better to keep it in the air.

The cutest little boy on the block.


The other 2 cutest boys on the block.


My sweet Bella.
It was a great weekend and I love spending time with my family. They are all amazing and so much fun. My boys love their grandparents and their aunts. We are so blessed in our lives. I love my boys and sweet little girl.
4 comments:
Such adorable pics!!
It looks like it was so much fun. Your kids are sooooo cute!!
Hey Tori! I found your blog through Shelley's. Your boys are so big, I hardly recognize them and I can't believe you have a girl! Congratulations. Looks like things are going well for you. Your family is gorgeous. :)
It is so good to catch up! Your family is beautiful... what a great job you are doing! Miss you.
Post a Comment