Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How long is two weeks?

Ok so it's really lame that this is the first blog of the spring and that there are no pictures of my beautiful kids but hopefully it will get better in the coming weeks. So to get back to my title, How long is two weeks? F O R E V E R !! if you are 38 weeks pregnant and progressing and really, really want to hold that little baby girl that is coming. Ok, I just had to vent for a second. Ahhh, now.... I have loved being pregnant and I still feel great. No, not great but good. I feel very blessed to feel this good. I hope when it is all over I can remember how it feels to have a little person moving inside of me. It's amazing and wonderful.

4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

True dat. Good luck with this last little while.

The Sanchez Family said...

im s excited for her to come we can't wait to see her dont worry not to much longer lol.

Megan said...

Definitely. I remember those feelings so clearly. My fingers are crossed that you'll go early!

Crazycozartclan said...

38 weeks? Do people really go that long? Hang in there. Or not... we want to hold her too, so acually no hanging in there. : )