Friday, April 24, 2009

I have a daughter!

On April 7th at 4:20 am Bella Grace Talbot joined our little family. She was immediately loved and adored by her 3 older brothers. They are still very much in love with her. Trevon tells me every day that she is cuter than the cutest flower. They are so sweet and gentle with her. I can only hope this continues as she gets older. I have a feeling she will be wrestled and tackled more than she will like.

Bella was 7 pounds 4 oz and 19 in long. Labor was quick and painful but all very worth it. I would do it again just to remember the joy of finally having her in my arms. I hope I will never forget what it is like to go through labor and delivery. I know it sounds crazy but i am grateful for those experiences. She has great skin still even after 2 1/2 weeks. She eats well and sleeps great and loves to have her hair washed. I can't imagine our family without her.




8 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

She's gorgeous. Congratulations.

Angie said...

She is so darling. It is so fun to have a girl... and yet I am excited have the experience of a boy too! I am sure that her brothers are definitely going to be possessive of her once she is old enough to date:)

Unknown said...

So glad you posted pics! She is beautiful and I love Bella. So happy for you. She will not be spoiled! All those older brothers to look out for her...so fun!
Congrats! I'd love to get together.

The Sanchez Family said...

she is soooo cute oh my gosh congratulations we can't wait to see her blessing

Crazycozartclan said...

If I wasn't such a loser friend I would have seen her myself already! : ( She is beautiful! I am so glad she's here. I can't wait to hold her. This week for sure.

Stacey said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations my friend!

Katie McCaul said...

She is so cute! Congrats...I would have died if I had to do it all natural way to go!!! I LOVE THE NAME:)

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her in person. I bet your having fun with the all the girly stuff.