Friday, September 5, 2008

Tyce turns 2!

My baby turned two on Aug 31st. I still remember the day he was born so clearly. Two years goes by fast. Too fast. Tyce is full of energy and so very happy. He is so lovey and sweet and listens so well. He really does. Way better that his brothers. He loves cars, trucks and motorcycles. Especially fire trucks. I am in love with this little boy and am excited to see him grow. Happy Birthday Tyce! I love you!
Golf clubs, a little people firetruck and fireman hat and a big huge dump truck, big enough to ride in were some special gifts he received. Oh, I can't forget the Spiderman card that Lily picked out. It talks and we haven't ran the batteries out yet. Thank you Lily!

4 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Happy birthday! It does go by too fast him and Reddek are only a couple months apart.

Stacey said...

It goes by too fast! Michael only has a couple more weeks....I can't believe they are two!

Andria said...

What a cute little boy!! I am glad his is Avery's boyfriend!! (aka- nursery buddy)

Crazycozartclan said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!

Now they have to stop growing! All of our babies are getting way too big. This has got to stop!