Friday, September 5, 2008

First day of school

Yea! School has begun and we are all so excited to be back on a schedule. How handsome is my first grader? He said that his teacher told him he was the handsomest kid in class. I told him that she is so smart.
Posing....
And my preschooler. He seemed a little nervous but glad for the attention he was getting. Yea, Trevon I'm so proud of how brave you are.
His cool backpack that has all sorts of pockets. His favorite is the one for his phone, if he had one. Seriously, does this smile make you melt? It does me.

4 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

I was just thinking that Trevon totally has your smile.

Katie McCaul said...

Those girls better watch out!

Unknown said...

I can't believe that you have a first grader!
Time flies doesn't it?

Andria said...

What handsome boys. It is so nice to know there are cute, fun, and good boys out there. I will need them in 15 years for my girls!!