
I hardly think it can all be over. Even though I wanted an ending to all of this madness inside my heart and head, I can barely think of not reading about the Cullens'. I l..o..v..e..d loved the book. It was surprising and different and sometimes a little random but I don't think Stephenie could have ended it better than she did. I'm glad I can think of something else for awhile at least until something else of hers comes out but I will be waiting anxiously for whatever comes next.
5 comments:
i am so sad too that this is the end! i want to always read about the Cullen's. Sad, I know. =) Perfect end to the story.
I am sad it is over too....I can not wait for Midnight Sun.
Hey stranger! Been thinking about you...that we live so close and don't see each other. Would love to get together.
I was just your way tonight to see Mamma Mia with Erika & thought about you!
Haven't started Breaking Dawn yet. I would seriously neglect everything to read it and I just can't right now. Can't wait until I can!
I loved it and I am also going to miss the Cullens. I guess now it is time for me to get a real hobby.
I am just starting it, although it has been taunting me for over a week. And, so many friends are finished with it, I need to finish so we can chat about it.
But at the same time, there is a small part of me that will be sad once it's over! Such a great series.
Post a Comment