Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birthday season

We have 4 birthdays all within a month of each other so it can get a little busy. This year we let our boys invite friends to their parties. It was a lot of work but so much fun for them.

At Trey's party we had a cupcake decorating contest.
Trey and Austin Goodwin. Trey wanted a chocolate party so we did chocolate fondue and ate all the chocolate we could get our hands on.

Trevon wanted a jazz party. They played basketball and pin the ball on Deron Williams hand.

They all wore their jerseys. This many boys in one house for 2 hours running around was crazy.

This is Bella's cake. I decided to try a lady bug. It wasn't hard at all thanks to my sister Megs and neighbor Liz. I didn't get the creative gene.
Our little princess turned 1. She wore this crown all day. I also couldn't take her decorations down for a couple of weeks. I may never have a 1 yr old again. She is a blessing in our lives.

No comments: