
It's been a busy month for all of us. On top of our sweet addition to the family we celebrated three birthdays in the last 2 weeks. Mmm watermelon from Costco is delicious and a great birthday treat.

Trevon is sporting his new goggles. I will teach him how to wear them before he actually gets in the water. Trevon asked for a "Rocky" (Balboa) birthday but I told him I was having a hard time finding "Rocky" party accessories so when we woke up the morning of his birthday he told me he was having a Shrek birthday and he wanted a Shrek cake. Luckily the party store I went to had all their Shrek stuff 80% off. Good choice Trev. We will do Rocky next year.

Brook also had another ACL repair last Friday. Everything went well and better than anticipated. He is a trooper. Looks worse than it really is. That's me talking but he has not let it slow him down much. He had to have it done now so he can be back on the field by Fall. (Men and their sports.)

Doesn't he look great. He's always a little loopy after surgery and I love to play with his mind. He may even be funnier than when he is sober.

Trey's birthday just happen to fall on video game day. How lucky is he. So we went to Olive Garden and then came home and had cupcakes and played Mario Cart as a family.

The cutest 7 and 5 year old I have ever seen. They are good boys too.

The 7 only looks backwards to you. This was the second lighting of candles. Tyce snuck in and blew out the first round. Trey did not think it was as funny as the rest of us.

This is my little Bella. Isn't she beautiful. Such a good baby too. She is growing too fast but it is fun to watch her change. She is not holding that bird on her hand it just looks like it.

I had to throw this one in. I asked Tyce to keep an eye on Bella while I went in the other room for a minute. I wasn't gone that long and this is how I found him. He always wants to be as close to her as he can get. I am so glad he loves her.

I think she loves him too.
6 comments:
Bella is beautiful.
Happy birthday to all.
That knee looks nasty. Did you say, "Men and their sports?" I happen to know some pretty crazy women and their sports. Playing full contact while pregnant maybe?
I love playing with people coming off anesthesia. It's funny. I think they are extra truthful. Kenneth told me about 20 times how much he loved me and how beautiful I was.
So cute! What a great family you got there. Happy Birthday to everyone. This week for sure we are getting together. IF IT KILLS ME!
Bella is a doll!!! I just love her!!! I cannot believe the month you have had. You a such a great mom and wife!!
Wow I did not know you had that much going on. You have been busy! Belle is so beautiful and it is so sweet her brothers seem to love her so much:)
Ola
Love to be following in your footsteps with 3 boys! kayden keeps asking when he'll see his friend Trevon from school. We'll have to get them together some time.
Gah! You didn't sell that baby glider to Kid to Kid in AF did you? If so it rocks my boy-o now! Hi Tori:) Catching up.
Amy Harper
Post a Comment