We took the kids to see Walking with Dinosaurs at the Energy Solutions Arena on Saturday and it amazing. You can't even imagine what it would be like until you are really there. I had to keep reminding my two youngest that they were just robots and not real dinosaurs. My 2 year old was a little nervous but as long as he was being held he was fine.
This was the tallest dinosaur there. The Bracheasaurus was my kids second favorite. They also liked the velociraptors which I don't have a picture of.
But this was their very favorite dinosaur. They thought it was funny when the mommy T Rex would roar so loud that it scared them a little and then the baby T Rex would try and imitate its mother with a little squeak. If you have the opportunity to go see this, it is so worth it and never boring. A great family outing.
6 comments:
I thought my boys would love this but I never bought tickets. So happy that you could go. When can you get together? Maybe next week sometime.
That looks so awesome! So any names for you little girl?
It looks like fun. I bet your boys loved it!! We need to come visit you. I will give you a call. I hope you are feeling great!
Hey Tori, so glad to hear from you!! That looks awesome, I bet your kids loved it. Yeah, can you believe I have a 10 year old...time flys.
I have heard so many great things about this. I am glad you got to go! The work they did on this to make it look real is incredible! From reading the above comments, I take it you are expecting a GIRL? Well, miracles never cease! Love ya!
When I saw advertisements for this I wondered what it would be like. It looks pretty cool. So fun.
Post a Comment