
This Halloween was great. Busy with all the parties but lots of fun. Our Star Wars nuts had to be Jedi's. Thank foodness Grandma Char bought Jedi robes for their birthdays. She is always so thoughtful.


The boys wanted Tyce to be Yoda but we waited too long to get the costume. This was the closest we could come with the elephant costume. Tyce didn't care he was just excited to get candy. The boys were so good. We walked in the rain which was kind of nice. Much warmer than previous Halloweens.

We tried to get all of us in the picture but after several tries we settled for this.
7 comments:
You're boys are the cutest ever! At the party there were a couple of jedi's and yours were the cutest (and nicest) by far. Everytime the kids get together I am more and more impressed. Cute kids. I'll call ya and we'll get together this week.
your boys are so cute!! They look great and so do you!! I love the sunset picture!!
Cutest elephant ever!
Good to see you are alive and well. :-)
Your trip to Disneyland looked so fun. I have heard that Sept & Oct are the best times to go. Fun to go with your entire fam.
Your boys are going to be little heartbreakers.
So darn cute and growing so fast. Sad that seems to happen huh?
We just need to set a date and meet.
I'd love to catch up.
Now I'm off to vote. Wish me luck.
Dreading the long lines with the kids!
Man girl! like 5 in one day...your trip looks so fun!!! I have never been around Halloween but heard it is so fun. Your boys look cute and looks like they have fun.
Are you going up to SL tomorrow night for that thing? Well hope you are and we will see ya there:)
Great pics! What a darling family you have. I love the costumes.
Hey Tori,
It's great to see your beautiful family - what darling boys you have. I hope life is treating you well. It would be great to see you again sometime - are you going to be in Parowan for Thanksgiving? I am, so if you are, let's hook up.
Take care,
Val
Post a Comment