Monday, November 3, 2008

Disneyland 2008

If you're headed to the "happiest place on earth", even 6:45 a.m. looks good. At least to the boys it did.
Trevon in front of "Dumbo" the lamest ride on earth.

Brook is the best dad ever for standing in line to see Mickey at his house.

Pluto came to us so standing in line was not a problem. Except when my dad decided to call him Goofy. Pluto was not happy about it. He let my dad have it with a slap on the face with his paw.

I had to be restrained. Mmmm....nothing else to be said.


Indiana Jones was so great! Especially with the fast pass.

And of course we had to see the "Bugs Life" show. The kids were scared at first but fine when we were above ground again.


This is $50 dollars worth of stuffed animals. Casey and Brook had to keep winning. Do you know we drug these d%*^ things with us on the plane and back home. My kids haven't forgotten about them yet so they are still laying in various places around my house.


Disneyland at Halloween time is so amazing. Such a great atmosphere. My whole family went except one of my sisters(who we really missed) and it was such a good trip. Unforgettable I will say. I love all of you and could not think of a better way to spend a family vacation.









4 comments:

Crazycozartclan said...

Okay.... I am seeing green! I am so jealous. I wanted to go to disney for Halloween REALLY bad! Sigh. I will just live through you. You guys look like you had such a great time. Next time. TAKE ME WITH YOU!

Andria said...

It looks like so much fun!! I love the Mickey Pumpkin!! WOW!!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Fast Pass Rocks!! That is so great that you guys got to go. I love Disneyland so much. It is an amazingly happy, family friendly place.

Unknown said...

Oh Dumbo....lamest ride & LONGEST line.
That Kade insisted on going a couple of times. ahhhhh.