Monday, November 3, 2008

Brook turns 31

For Brooks birthday he took me and the Youngs to the Wells Fargo suite to see his favorite college football team play. Besides the fact that we wore our OSU shirts into a den of wild Utah fans and almost got beaten up, it was a pretty good night. Good food, great company, (I love you Brannon and Liz)great atmosphere. All in all, a pretty good night seeing how the Beavers lost with just seconds to go. I love you babe and am so glad you chose to spend your birthday with me.

2 comments:

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

So young. Happy Birthday. You guys are very brave and I was totally cheering for the Beavers as well.

Heather S. said...

TORI
How are you? I love seeing pictures of your family. I miss you guys....
I was so excited to see OSU as your husbands favorite team...but looks like its the WRONG OSU team!! Check out my blog, you will see what I mean. Leave me a comment sometime, so we can stay in touch. Tell your Mom & Casey hi.